Monday, 9 May 2011

2D Animation

Here is a whole variety of 2d animation that we will be trialling and commenting on so YOU don't have to!


Toonboom Animation (Free Trial)


Animationish - learn the basics of cartoons


Pencil - a free program to use with the tablet


Synfig - very advanced program but free!


Creatoon - absolutely free animation software


Swish - this program is for graphic design work. It has a free trial


TV Paint - You can create photos and videos digitally. There is a free trial


Plastic Animation Paper - a free, must have program for animation

1 comment:

  1. I find many useful things herewith. It is really amazing for us. Where ever we are, just click on the website and Take advantages .Your article impressed me very heartily. From a last decade I was searching such type of web site. Thanks for giving me a space in your blog. I refer this to my close friends who are already seeking for the same .thanks again guys…2D Animation Studios

    ReplyDelete